Installation and activation
You can install the ForumWP core plugin from the wordpress.org plugins library as any usual plugin:
- login to the site as administrator;
- go to the menu Plugins > Add New;
- type the "ForumWP" in the search bar;
- find the "ForumWP – Forum & Discussion Board Plugin" in the search results and click the Install Now button;
- click the Activate button once the plugin is installed;
- click the Create Pages button in the top notice to automatically create pages needed for the plugin to work;
- (optional) install and activate the Ultimate Member – ForumWP forum integration plugin if you want to integrate the ForumWP plugin with the Ultimate Member plugin. This is a free extension.
- (optional) install and activate the ForumWP - Pro plugin if you need more features. This is a paid extension, see features and pricing.